ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor Course
EMS Internal Auditor Training
There is ever increasing awareness and demand for managing business in an environment friendly manner for sustainable development and compliance to National/international laws and legislation’s. More and more organizations are therefore adopting Environmental Management system to demonstrate their commitment to perform their operation in accordance with international Standard ISO 14001:2015. An essence to success of this is component auditors in order to verify compliance to the standard and also implement management system in their own organization. EMS course equips with understanding of Environmental aspects involved in an organization.
- Evolution of EMS Management system.
- Terms and Definitions , Environmental Aspect and Impact
- Interpretation of ISO 14001:2015 standard and significance of each clauses and what objective evidence to look
- Overview of Implementation Process, including essential management system documentation and procedures
- Introduction to management system audit and understanding audit trails,
- Sampling techniques
- Auditors skills e.g observation, listening skills, questioning and communication skills including auditors attributes
- Planning for internal audit, performing internal audit, reporting and follow up
What is target audience?
There is no formal prior learning requirement however some exposure to environmental
management system, environmental aspects and impacts would be helpful and preferred.
Our Accreditation Certificate
Terms and Definitions
Planning for internal audit
Workshops and Case studies can be taken from organisation's own management system for in-house courses or standard case studies for public programs
Join our "World Environment Day " Event on 5th June 2022
— 06 April 2022