ISO 45001:2018 Foundation Course
OH&S awareness training course aims to provide understanding of Occupational Health and Safety Management System, the content and interrelationship of ISO 45001:2018 to ensuring a Safe and Healthful Work Environment for People. This course will help you to develop a great understanding of OH&S Management system. This is could be the starting point if you wish to develop your career in Occupational Health and safety .The course is offered in tutor guided face to face session and fully tutor delivered virtual live class room. Join for an incredible experience of learning .You may also join a NEBOSH IGC course offered by TCB.
This could would make you ready to join an ISO 45001:2018 auditor /Lead auditor course and build a strong career in OH&S .
Who should attend this course:
- Top Management personnel to understand the scope and coverage of the standard and their role in supporting implementation of a robust HSEMS
- Those who wish to develop a career as Occupational health and Safety professionals,
- Project managers , site construction engineers and supervisors can also join to perform their HSE role and create a safe and healthful place of work
- Understand the purpose of Occupational Health and Safety Management System, the content and interrelationship of ISO 45001:2018 standard
- Ensure a Safe and Healthful Work Environment for People
- Correctly interpret the ISO 45001:2018 requirements.
Gain competence to support organization to implement an effective HSE management system to ensure business continuty.
16 hrs course duration can be spread over 2 days or extended number of days for shorter duration per days. Lunch, refreshment time not considered part of seat time).Programs can be customized for 2-4 days to suit organizational needs.
A short examination will be administered at the end of the course. The examination would cover the topics covered in the course and would last for one hour . The pass mark is set at 60%. TCB offers this training and certification as an IACET USA Accredited Provider. This course has been designed and developed by TCB as per ANSI IACET 1:2018 Standard and administered in accordance with the requirement of ISO 17024, an international standard for Certification of Persons . TCB is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). TCB complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard which is recognized internationally as a Standard of Excellence in Instructional Practices and with this accreditation, TCB is accredited to issue the IACET CEU .This course shall be presented as a fully tutor guided course with IACET CEU Credit point 0.
- OH&S Terms and Definitions
- Concept of Hazard, Risk, Risk assessment and Controls.
- Clause by Clause interpretation of ISO 45001:2018 standard with examples
- What to Look for as Evidenec of Conformity-Where to look at for .
- Conformity Assessment Case stuides .
- Quiz/Written Exam
What is target audience?
A “Certificate of Successful Completion-of ISO 45001:2018 Awareness program” is awarded to delegate who satisfactorily completes the course with 1.6 IACET CEU as per ANSI/IACET 1:2018standard.
You may be interested with our other Occupational Health Safety Courses. Please contact email@example.com