ISO 45001:2018 Foundation Course-Self Paced Online
OH&S awareness training course aims to provide an understanding of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System, the content and interrelationship of ISO 45001:2018 to ensuring a Safe and Healthful Work Environment for People. This course will help you to develop a great understanding of the OH&S Management system. This is could be the starting point if you wish to develop your career in Occupational Health and safety.
This could make you ready to join an ISO 45001:2018 auditor /Lead auditor course and build a strong career in OH&S .
- Understand the purpose of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System, the content and interrelationship of ISO 45001:2018 standard
- Ensure a Safe and Healthful Work Environment for People
- Develop a great understanding of Hazards, Risks, and risk assessment process, and understand the control that the standard needs based on the hierarchy to bring the risk to an acceptable level
- Understand OH&S MS terms and Definitions, PDCA Model
- Correctly interpret the ISO 45001:2018 requirements.
Gain competence to support the organization in implementing an effective HSE management system to ensure business continuity.
the course has been designed as a 16-hour course duration to be delivered in 2 days or an extended number of days for a shorter duration per day. In self-paced mode the learners can progress at their own pace and complete the course in 3-4 days of more and write the examination online.
A short examination will be administered at the end of the course. The examination would cover the topics covered in the course and would last for one hour. The pass mark is set at 50%. TCB offers this training and certification as an IACET USA Accredited Provider. This course has been designed and developed by TCB as per ANSI IACET 1:2018 Standard and administered in accordance with the requirement of ISO 17024, an international standard for Certification of Persons. TCB is accredited by the International Accreditor for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). TCB complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard which is recognized internationally as a Standard of Excellence in Instructional Practices and with this accreditation, TCB is empowered to issue the IACET CEU .
This course is offered as an online self-paced mode of learning. Once registered, you can join the course, learn at your own pace, write the exam, and get a certificate with IACET Accredited CEU of 1.6
- OH&S Terms and Definitions
- Concept of Hazard, Risk, Risk Assessment and Controls.
- Clause by Clause interpretation of ISO 45001:2018 standard with examples
- What to Look for as Evidence of Conformity-Where to Look at.
- Conformity Assessment Case studies.
- Quiz/Written Exam
Who should attend?
- Top Management personnel to understand the scope and coverage of the standard and their role in supporting the implementation of a robust OHSMS
- Those who wish to develop a career as Occupational Health and Safety professionals,
- Project managers, site construction engineers, and supervisors can also join to perform their HSE role and create a Safe and healthful place of work
You may be interested in our other Occupational Health Safety Courses. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Accreditation Certificate
Certificates and Badges You Achieve