QMS Manager (IACET Accredited)
Life Changing 8 days program to transform you into a Leader to manage Quality Management System !
You will receive 5.6 CEU as per ANSI/IACET. Join Now !
“Certified Manager-Quality & Organizational Excellence ” is TCB’s response to the global demand of qualified and truly competent quality management system managers. This course gives complete understanding of quality Management system fundamentals, requirement of the ISO 9001:2015 standard, establishment , implementation, maintaining and continually improve QMS of an organization as well as conformity assessment as per ISO 19011/ISO 17021 including an opportunity to have a practical , hands on audit experience of a real organisation under the direction of a lead auditor. You will learn how to implement , and manage QMS of an organisation independently-in 8 days ! Applicants who have successfully completed a CQI/IRCA Approved 40 hours Lead Auditor Course within 5 years prior to joining this course or maintains valid IRCA registration can join a 3 days (24 Hours) fully tutor guided sessions on the additional learning areas as per TCB scheme designed and developed in accordance with ANSI/IACET 45001:2018 .This course has been benchmarked with internationally recognized personnel certification schemes.
Certified Manager-Quality & Organizational Excellence is TCB’s response to the global demand of qualified and truly competent quality management professionals.
The QMSM course is divided into 3 units:
Unit 1: 16 hours ( 2 day)
- Evolution of quality and quality management
- Work of quality gurus and relevance in the world of Quality
- Quality management system terms and definitions and vocabulary
- Fundamental Concepts, PDCA and understanding 7 quality management principles of ISO 9000:2015
- Introduction to ISO 9001 standard and interpretation with relevant examples
- Understanding Quality management tools: Lean, “7 tools” (Ishikawa) and benchmarking
- Understand the risk management process of ISO 31000 and being able to support using risk management in decision making
- Understand the principles of distributions, histograms, statistical presentation and Statistical Process Control
- Introduction to the concept of Lean and Six Sigma
- Understanding ISO 19011:2018, Guideline for Management system Audit
- Understanding ISO 9004: 2018, Quality management — Quality of an organization —Guidance to achieve sustained success
- Introduction of Business Excellence Model
Up on Successful completion of this Stand alone course, You will receive a Certificate of Completion- Quality management System awareness. This part of the training is essential prior learning for joining Quality Management System Lead Auditor and Manager course.
Unit 2: 40 Hours (5 days or Customized )
- This module is identical to TCB’s CQI/IRCA Approved Quality Management System Auditor /Lead auditor course . Participants are at liberty to choose an IACET Accredited QMS auditor/lead auditor Course additionally.
- CQI/IRCA approved Certificate of successful completion shall be issued by TCB for candidates joining IRCA approved Auditor/lead auditor course. This certification meets training requirement for the participants to register with CQI/IRCA.
- Participants opting for IACET accredited Auditor /Lead Auditor course shall require to write an additional examination and receive an IACET and ISO 17024 accredited certification benchmarked with International Personnel Certification Schemes recognized globally.
Unit 3: 1 day (8 Hours)- Taking Part in Real Audit of QMS
- After Completion of the above 2 modules, participants shall to take part in a real audit of anorganization using real-life documentation , selection and deployment of auditors,
- scheduling , performing QMS audit , Analyzing results and reporting observation to the top management under the direction of a guiding lead auditor. Upon completion of this exercise, the applicant shall perform a real audit. This hands-on experience will familiarize the candidate how in real life audits are planned, Performed and Reported
- Candidates will receive 2 man day audit credit and certified Audit log sheet
In this module the following activities shall be covered by the participants
- Review of a real quality manual of An organization (stage 1 Audit)
- Preparation/review of an audit Program and audit plan
- Lead in an internal audit
- Interview/Observe interview of top management
- Full system audit of an organization including questioning, reviewing Presented records, Making decisions on conformity
- Prepare an audit report and nonconformity report
- Perform close out meeting and Presenting recommendation to the top management
- Identify Risk & Opportunities and Areas for improvement
Upon successful completion of all three above modules, and a final interview, the participant shall receive certificate of “ Certified Manager -Quality and Organizational Excellence”.
Unit 4 : Quality Improvement Project . Deploy QM process and Business Excellence in
- Organization After Completion of the above 3 modules, participants shall to take part in a real implementation or Quality Improvement Project of an organization . You may take a lean or any improvement process that can offer tangible benefits to your organization .
- Project outline -You can take up any improvement project of your choice, ideally from the organization you work for. You can take an initiative to improve processes with the knowledge gained from this program and provide to your organization who will benefit from your knowledge and competence gained .Ideal project could be a Quality Improvement project where you find there are system weaknesses and your knowledge can be gainfully applied. Some recommanded ideas could be as follows
- Enhancing Quality of products or Service
- Improvement of existing system of work- e.g Inventory management System or implementation of Enterprise resource planning
- Reduction of repair and rework and associated cost,
- Reduce wastage and associated Cost
- Improvement in Communication process
- Better unitization of resources
- Developing / Building Competence in People and enhancing engagements in Quality Matters
- Enhancing and retaining organizational Knowledge
- Improved System for Documents and record Management
- Enhancing Customers satisfaction and Measurement process
You may choose any quality improvement project of your choice. The time line to complete the project shall be 2-3 Months maximum.
You must draw existing processes map and perceived weaknesses in the system Brain storm and propose process for improvement with benefit.
This will be in the form of a formal structured report with measurable benefits as far as practicable to be submitted to your management. A copy is provided for review by TCB experts.
You will be invited for a one to one interview based on your project work to review your approach and quality of project work, After sucessful completion of the all the four modules , you will receive International Diploma on Quality and Organizational Excellence and use a title ” idip QOE” with 16.0 CEU
Please feel free to contact TCB for any question and clarifications
Note: Those who have completed an IRCA Approved Lead Auditor course or a conversion auditor course ,or a Lead Auditor course with IACET CEU , need not necessarily join Module 2 however will have to demonstrate their currency of Knowledge and write the examination covering this part.
- Managers and supervisors who have Quality Management as a part of work responsibilities.
- Professionals working in Quality and management related roles & responsibility.
- Those who are aspiring to start their career in QMS auditing and Consultation
CM-QOE Course details:
CM-QOE is a globally recognized Quality Management qualification which is intended for individuals working to international standards with regards to Quality management
such as ISO 9001 .
What is the target audience?
Leaners are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
Management System Work Experience
Applicants for certification with college degree or Diploma shall have for instance 4 years full-time (or part time work that totals the requirement) work experience in a technical, professional or management position of accountability involving the exercise of judgement. Technical Diploma shall require minimum of 6 years experience in the field of QMS implementation and/or external and internal audits .Applicants for certification shall have relevant experience in the implementation, operation, and/or auditing of Quality management systems which provides the practical knowledge necessary to effectively understand the relevant management systems such as PDCA, QMS Principles and ISO 9001:2015 standard requirements which may be gained by self-study or attending a foundation course presented by TCB. Minimum experience period may be for instance 2 years.
Good communication skills in the language of presentation (e,g English) essential.