ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Course (CQI/IRCA) In-Person
ISO 45001:2018 Lead auditor course is the ultimate certification for OH&S Management System Assessors! Learn how to audit OH&S MS against ISO 45001:2018 standards in accordance with ISO 19011:2018. Upon successful completion, you will receive a CQI/IRCA Approved Certificate. You will also receive a certification issued by TCB as an IACET USA Accredited Provider with 4.0 IACET CEU for global recognition.
This course equips the professional with the knowledge & skills required to plan perform and report an OH&S management system audit against the ISO 45001:2018 standard in accordance with ISO 19011:2018.
The course CQI/IRCA Approved course is delivered as standard 5 days-40 Hours, 5 Weekends-40 Hours, 9 days customized (40 Hours) and comes with IRCA Approved Certificate and 4.0 IACET CEU, granted by TCB Cert. Worldwide LLC, an IACET USA Accredited provider as per ANSI /IACET 1:2018 standard.
This course is presented by TCB or its Approved affiliated Partners as fully tutor-guided in-person classroom-based Training. Upon registration, you will receive a set of standards for advance preparation along with an online examination link for your self-assessment and demonstrate your prior learning and readiness to join this professional-level certification course considered to be the highest qualification for the auditors
The delegated shall attend the full 40 hours tutor Tutor-guided sessions. The course can be customized to be presented in five, Six, or Nine days with shorter duration modules per day for the convenience of the learners. Upon successful continuous assessment based on their performance, contribution, and participation in the workshop, the learners will be enrolled for an online Computer-based examination directly conducted by CQI/IRCA within 30 days of receiving the link. The learners can practice online examinations for 30 days- up to 99 times to gain familiarity and time management skills. Within 30 days, the learners must write the final examination from their place of comfort. The examination is OpenBook, The learners can refer to the standard, Notes taken during the course, and a dictionary. The learners can not use mobile phones and shall have no access to online resources, the Computer screen of the exam taker shall be shared and the entire examination is recorded by the CQI/IRCA by a state-of-the-art AI-driven proctoring system to ensure the integrity of the examination process. The learners shall be available on their webcam during the entire duration of the examination with a microphone. The exam duration is 1 hour 45 Minutes. For non-Native English speakers writing exams in English, 30 Minutes extra time is granted. There are five sections /modules and in all sections minimum Pass mark is 50% with an average score of 50% needed for successful certification. Within 10 days of writing the exam, CQI/IRCA notifies the result of individual learners TCB. TCB shall issue the electronic copy of the Certificates to the learners within five business days. You may refer to TCB Guidelines for Online Examination on our YouTube channel for detailed information.
This course is aimed at professional who wants to
- Develop competence to plan, perform, report, and follow up OH&S Management system audit as per ISO 45001:2018 in accordance with ISO 19011:2018 and ISO 17021 (Latest Standard) as applicable,
- Participate/Lead First-party, second-party, and third-party audits on behalf of the certification bodies for the purpose of independent third-party certification.
The CQI/IRCA, UK is a professional body with a Royal Charter with a footprint of over 100 Countries in the world. For more than 100 years, CQI has been championing organizational excellence by setting professional standards for quality management in the UK and globally.
Please visit the CQI/IRCA Website for more information.
IACET Accreditation is considered to be the most prestigious recognition in USA which is undertaken as per the most stringent and rigorous process as per ANSI/IACET 1:2018- the US standard for Continued Education and Training. This gives IACET accreditation a global recognition of the highest order. TCB is an IACET Accredited provider and is accredited to design and develop courses, administer training, and award the IACET Continued Education Unit(CEU) which is recognized in the USA for maintaining professional recognition and status in the relevant field.
Please refer List of IACET Accredited Providers and Who Recognizes IACET Accreditation.
Qualification & Experience
This course is aimed at professional who wants to
- Develop competence in OH&S management system audit
- Lead certification audits on behalf of certification bodies or
- Develop management systems in organizations as a consultant.
To build a career as an OH&S auditor, the interested participants need to have at least high school level qualification with 4 years of experience. A graduate with a minimum of 3 years of sector-specific experience.
Prior Knowledge Requirements
- Participants shall have knowledge of the PDCA model, Process approach to auditing,
- Purpose and benefit of ISO 45001:2018 standard, and
- Familiarity with the requirement of ISO 45001:2018 standard
These areas of knowledge can be gained by attending an ISO 45001:2018 foundation course offered by TCB online
- Course Introduction
- ISO 45001:2018 Standard Overview
- Workshop Conformity Assessment
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment. Workshop.
- Workshop Adequacy Audit for OH&S MS Documentation (Stage 1) as per ISO 19011 and ISO 17021
- Audit Checklist. Workshop.
- Roles and Responsibilities of Auditors
- Introduction to audit-Process Approach Audit
- Workshop- Audit Plan
- Onsite Simulated Certification Audit (Stage 2) as per ISO 19011 and ISO 17021
- Certification and Accreditation process
- Written Examination
What is the target audience?
- Professionals aspiring to develop a career as an Assessor of OH&S MS.
- Top-level management personnel.
- Operation Managers
- OH&S Engineers.
- Management Representatives of Internal audit team who establish, implement & maintain OH&S MS in their organizations.
Our Accreditation Certificate
Certificates and Badges You Achieve
1. Course Introduction
2. Vocabulary Terms and Definition
3. Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
4. Overview of ISO 45001:2018 Standard
5. Introduction to Audit
6. Auditors Roles and Responsibility and Desired skills
7. Audit Document : Check List
8. Audit Planning
9. Conducting Onsite Process Approach Audit ( During Tutor Guided Live Session )
10. Credible Certification Process
Certification and Accreditation
CQI/IRCA and Registration Process
OH&S Management System (ISO 45001:2018) Lead Auditor Course
Join Our "World Quality Day" Event on 10th Nov 2022