Introduction to Automobile Industry
Get Your Dream Job in Auto Industry. Get yourself Ready
Get yourself ready for your Dream job and a break through in Automobile Industry. Get a thorough understanding of car manufacturing processes and Quality Management System. Learn how a car is made from Scratch to Finish with overview of the mechanisms and system explained with Videos and Animation. 16 Hours of learning could be Life changing .
Course Details –
- How Cars are Manufactured –Scratch to Finish , Phases of Manufacturing process- Quality Controls . Audio visual and animation will be presented
- How Engine Works, Overview of Transmission system, Differential, Ignition system, Steering Mechanism, Suspension and Braking system
- Quality Management System Principles, ISO 9001:2015 in Auto Industry, Introduction to IATF 16949:2016 Standard
- Open Quiz, Question & Answer Session
There is a boom in automobile Industry Globally and in India. Serval International automakers from Japan, Korea, USA and Europe are looking at India as a bog market and manufacturing hub. This training has been designed as a finishing course for professionals to join automobile Industry. Good experience gained would pave way for success of Make In India Program as well as there is a great demand in ME market in auto industry, particularly in Sales and Service . ME has highest No. of European high end cars on road as well as those from US , Japan Korea and China . An attractive filed of Engineering to develop career
- Overview of IC Engines
- History of Automobile, About Few Great Car Makers in the World- Ford, GM, Ferrari,
Rolls Royce , Lexus
- Toyota Production System, Toyota’s 14 Quality Management Principle.
- 5 whys
Method of Problem Solving, Lean Manufacturing Process, Concept of Six Sigma
- Development of Lexus -a Story of Pursuit of Excellence
- Chrysler Story of a Comeback
What is target audience?
Diploma or Degree in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering. Final Year students can join this short course as a finishing course to prepare for a break through in Auto Industry.
Our Accreditation Certificate
What Makes a Car?
How the Stuff Work?
Development of Lexus -a Story of Pursuit of Excellence
End of Course Quiz
Demonstrate your understanding of Welding Electrodes