ISO 14001:2015 Lead Assessor (IACET)
ISO14001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course is for any company or any business committed to implement & improve environment friendly management strategies & operations in thy company complying with statutory legislation’s & regulations. Environmental Management System prevents environmental incidents and accidents in organization’s thereby creating a safe & secure workplace.
ISO 14001:2015 lead auditor training provides the participants the knowledge and skill to assess conformity to Environmental management system developed. implemented and maintained by organizations in accordance with ISO 14001:2015 standard There is an ever increasing awareness and demand for managing business in an environment friendly manner for sustainable development and compliance to National/International laws and legislation’s.
More and more organizations are therefore adopting Environmental Management System to demonstrate their commitment to perform their operation in accordance with International Standard ISO 14001:2015.
An essential element to achieve this objective is component auditors to verify compliance to the standard and also implement environmental management system in their own organization.
ISO 14001:2015 Lead Assessor course is delivered as 40 hours program and presented by TCB and its affiliated organizations as a 5 days standard program or 6 days customized program. TCB conducts independent assessment and examination and issues Certificate of Successful Completion to successful participants.
You can Join this Course now -Fully Online!
The course is conducted worldwide .Please send us a request for inhouse training or for a future courses you may wish to attend.
ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Course Content
This course is aimed to develop EMS Lead Auditors as per TCB Certification Scheme developed as per IPC requirement and administered in compliance with the requirement of ISO 17024.
- ISO 14001 Standard overview
- Workshop Conformity Assessment
- Environmental Aspect and Impact Assessment. Workshop.
- Workshop Adequacy Audit for EMS Documentation (Stage 1) as per ISO 19011 and ISO 17021
- Audit Checklist. Workshop.
- Roles and Responsibilities of Auditors
- Introduction to audit-Process Approach Audit
- Workshop- Audit Plan
- Onsite Simulated Certification Audit (Stage 2) as per ISO 19011 and ISO 17021
- Certification and Accreditation process
- TCB registration Process
- Written Examination.
TCB offers this training and certification as an IACET USA Accredited Provider. This course has been designed and developed by TCB as per ANSI IACET 1:2013 Standard and administered in accordance with the requirement of ISO 17024, an international standard for Certification of Persons . TCB is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). TCB complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard which is recognized internationally as a Standard of Excellence in Instructional Practices and with this accreditation, TCB is accredited to issue the IACET CEU .This course shall be presented as a fully tutor guided course with IACET CEU Credit point 3.5.
- The course is aimed to make the students understand the complete EMS audit process. The certification process is in compliance with ISO 17024 standards.
- The course is a blend of classroom presentations, sessions & practical workshops. Participants are involved in group workshops & discussions based on case studies.
- The course equips the participants with skills required to perform or lead an
environmental management system audit ,interpret & report.
What is the target audience?
Qualification & Eligibility-
Interested Learners need to be a graduate in Science with Chemistry, Engineering and Technology, or Environmental Science. A graduate with minimum 3 years of sector specific experience. Prior Knowledge to attend ISO 14001 Lead Assessor Course Participants are expected to have knowledge of the following prior to joining the program.