- Review the course content, Learning outcomes, and examination Process
- Review the Online Examination logistics that you would require for a smooth examination without interruption of Power source and internet connectivity and a noise-free environment
- You must be a Science Graduate with Physics , Maths and Chemistry, Preferably an Engineer , a Technical Diploma or High School Diploma as minimum
- Accept the Terms of Certification which includes prior learning. recommended self-study of 40 Hours or tutor-guided study of 20 hours. You may join as a mature candidate if you have 4 years plus current knowledge of the subject
International Standard ISO 17024 allows various modes of study. Learners based on their personal learning preferences and individual constraints may choose a fully tutor-guided program, in-person or virtually live, blended learning, self-study, or distant study/learning.
In the Certification process, our objective is to independently assess the desired level of proficiency of the persons seeking certification in an independent and credible manner in accordance with international best practices and ISO 17024 standards.
You are most welcome to join the TCB Course in-person, in Virtual Instructor Led, or in Blended mode for a spectacular experience of learning that would enrich your knowledge and enhance your competence
Course Content and Learning Areas
- Introduction to Welding, Terms, and definitions
- Roles and responsibilities of Welding Inspector
- Welding Symbols and Joint Preparations.
- Welding, Process. SMAW(MMAW), GTAW(TIG), SAW, GMAW(MIG)
- Electrodes and Manufacturing process. Electrode Classification and Specification
- Welding Procedures Specification, Welders Qualification test, and Certification
- Weld repair
- Inspection of Weld. Theory and Practice on Pipes, Plate
- Stress Relieving and Heat treatment
- Distortion and Control
- Mechanical of Materials (Tensile test, Chary Impact, Bend, Hardness)
- Chemical Testing-Spectro Analyzer
- Fundamentals of Basic Nondestructive Testing
- Quality Control, and Assurance in Welding and Fabrication
- Calibration of machinery and Equipment
- Inspection of welding -Practical, Inspection Requirements as per codes and standard
- Macro and Micro Examination of weld sample
- Plate and pipe Practical.
Register for the Course/Exam
- From the website page www.tcbkf.com , Pay fees using the payment gateway from the course page
- Get registration Confirmation by email
- You will receive a notification on the date of the course or proctored examination
Attend Online Proctored Examination : 3 Hours Duration ( 30 Mins Reasonable Adjustment) with no permissible break in between unless there are any unavoidable circumstances and emergencies
- Join the online virtual platform e.g Zoom using the link
- Verify Identity using a Photo ID Card.
- Get the surroundings Verified .you are now ready to write the exam
- Receive the Question Paper Link and password
- Write the exam within the allotted time-please keep an eye on the timepiece.
- TCB certification examinations are conducted virtually live proctored or in-persons that ensure the highest level of credibility. Our examination and certification process is designed to prevent risks such as plagiarism, Collusion, and impersonation.
- TCB Certification Examination questions are selected to cover all learning areas evenly. 100 Questions are randomly selected from a question bank of approximately 5000 questions with randomized answer options using a state of art examination platform “Classmarker”
Type of Questions:
- Multichoice, True/False
- Duration of Examination: 180 Minutes
- Total Marks: 100
- Pass Mark: 70
- No. of attempts allowed:1
Receive your Certificate:
- Get a Certificate Instantly for Objective Type Question marked by Computer
- Get the Certificate within 7 days for Essay Type/Objective Essay Type Questions
- You would receive an e.certificate and Digital Badge with your Name which can be embedded with your social profile e,g linked in, Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Get a plaque or Hard copy when agreed and paid the extra fees and courier charges
Accreditation of Course and Certification
This course, examination, and certification process have been developed per the ISO 17024 standard. the international standard for certification of persons.
IACET Accredited CEU shall be granted to successful Candidates with 2.3 IACET CEU as per ANSI/IACET 1:2018 standard
Declaration by the delegates
a) I hereby accept to abide by the rules of TCB set for the examination b) I pledge to uphold the integrity of the online examination process by full compliance to the TCB policy and demonstrate high level of professional and ethical standards and shall not adopt any unfair means
c) I understand that the TCB online examination process is Artificial intelligence-driven or proctored by live invigilators for the entire duration of the event and may be recorded for quality assurance purposes and available to TCB approval/accreditation authorities
d) I confirm that I will access only the permitted reference documents and gadgets and shall not use any other prohibited devices such as mobile phones, double screens, or access to any other online open-source information.
e) I confirm that I will not copy and shall take any screenshots that jeopardize the integrity of the examination security of question papers.
TCB Policy on GDPR,
TCB shall ensure all information and videos and photos taken during the examination process shall remain as confidential and retained only for quality assurance purposes. The videos and personal photographs shall not be shared, sold or otherwise distributed for any commercial purposes without the express permission of the concerned delegates. The delegates deserve the right to complain or appeal if there is any reason to do so.
Why this Course and Certification?
- The certification demonstrates your competence objectively and that you have knowledge and competence for inspection of welding and are ready to deliver
- Your learning would be an enjoyable experience and value for you to become an outstanding welding inspector
Make your Decision now.
Are you ready to take up an Exam? Click here
Not ready for the exam yet? Join our course.
We strongly recommend you to join our Welding Inspector course to bring the best out of you. Your journey to Greatness starts from here.
6 Contact us for Guidance-
For Password, please contact email@example.com or whats App +965 5136 1590