Introduction to Occupational Health & Safety
- Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety is a newly designed course by TCB – an innovative three-day course that uses real-life case studies and harnesses the latest technology in the form of augmented reality to offer learners a truly interactive, immersive, and engaging learning experience.
Presented by TCB as an IACET Accredited Provider and Awarding Body as per ANSI/IACET 1:2018, the US standard for continued education and Training.
Introduction to OH&S Safety is a newly introduced course by -TCB an innovative three-day course that uses real-life case studies and harnesses the latest technology in the form of augmented reality to offer learners a truly interactive, immersive, and engaging learning experience.
Offered in Classroom-based Fully Tutor Guided session or Live Online in Virtual Classroom in 18 Hours
Receive TCB Certificate with 1.8 IACET CEU.
In 18 hours of guided training, the Safety Simplified syllabus covers:
1. Why Occupational health and safety is Crucial for your Organization?
• Responsibilities for employers and workers
• Moral and legal reasons and benefits
• Policies, objectives and resources
• Checking and monitoring
2. Prevent Incidents /Accidents and ill-health
• What is ‘hazard’, ‘risk’ and ‘risk assessment’ ?
• Why do we do a risk assessment
• How can you assess risk (five steps to risk assessment)
3. Preventing repetitive incidents by Incident investigation and Root cause Analysis
• Gather information
• Analyse information
• Identify risk control measures
• Develop an action plan and implement it
4. Common workplace hazards and Controls
• General workplace issues, substance abuse, stress, noise/vibration
• Hazardous chemicals/substances
• Ergonomics and manual handling
- Work equipment and work at a height and Fall Protection
• Transport Safety
5. Maintaining and Improving OH&S
• Inspecting and Supervising the workplace
• Auditing – what, why, and how
• OH&S Performance Improvement
1. Making the case for health and safety.
2. Stopping incidents and ill-health before they happen.
3.Stopping incidents from repeating themselves A simple four-step approach to
4. Dealing with common workplace hazards
5. Keeping an eye on how things are going
What is the target audience?
With an 18 hours of guided training ,Safety Simplified, begin your career in safety. Learn the reasons and benefits of effectively managing health and safety. How to undertake health and safety risk assessments and put in place appropriate control measures recognising and control common workplace hazards. How to help prevent the recurrence of incidents and the purpose of inspections and audits.