We are conducting the most prestigious IRCA approved QMS lead auditor course in New Delhi, This training course provides the participant the essential skills required to perform an audit in Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 international standards.
The course provides the participant the eligibility to register as an Auditor/ Lead Auditor with IRCA.
What you will learn during the QMS auditor /lead auditor course.
1. You will learn the 8 QMS principles and its application during an audit.
2. You get to understand the inter relationship between the standards ISO 9000, ISO 9001 & ISO9004.
3. You will know how to interpret the ISO 9001:2008 standards & assessment requirements with respect to an audit.
4. You will get to know the roles and responsibilities of being an auditor in an organization.
5. You will be trained to plan, prepare, conduct & report QMS lead audit in accordance with ISO 19011
6. You will learn to analyze & evaluate organization goals with ISO 9001 QMS audits.
What you will get at the end of the course:
A certificate on successful completeion of the course which is valid for 3 years for IRCA registration as a Lead Auditor..
In class training blended with workshops & audit role plays. We use accelerated learning techniques for highly energetic and interactive learning experience,
Non Residential Course: USD 310.
Residential Course: USD 410
The course fee includes the certificate & examination fees.
Particpants who have registered for TCB’s lead auditor course can avail the online training on QMS foundation live a week before on no extra charges.
Auditor’s trained from TCB can get 25% fee waived for IRCA registration as an Auditor /Lead Auditor under training organization referral scheme.
For Eligibility & Other requirements, do check the course in detail & get the course brochure downloaded.
Click here to send an inquiry,