Integrated Management System Policy
TCB Cert. considers any stake holders who relies on its certification as it's customer and shall remain morally responsible to meet direct and indirect customers needs and expectation and strive to continually improve upon it’s overall service quality and performance.
TCB Cert. shall constantly endeavor to develop competence of its people, inculcate positive behavior towards quality, prevent accident and ill health and demonstrate transparent commitment towards Safety and our Environmental obligations.
Everyone in TCB shall remain respectful to local customs and Social expectations and ensure compliance to applicable Statutory and Regulatory requirements in the countries of its operation.
Company shall establish measurable Objectives in Corporate and relevant functional level and constantly monitor achievements against set targets and goals to ensure the organizational needs and demands of customers and stake holders are fulfilled.
Our Values and Ethics
We want to create an organization of outstanding market reputation built up on sound business ethics and values. To this end we shall uphold the following Values and code of ethics:
- Held Company and its interest on top. Never act in a way that directly or indirectly affects the company business and reputation. Serve the organization with honestly and integrity.
- Respect clients and its representatives as focal point of attention.
- Promote company business and importance of offered services on community and society .
- Never undermine business competitors in any forum and indulge in negative marketing.
- Respect individuality and humane aspects of every individual and colleagues .
- Maintain confidentiality of information of the organization and that of clients at all times.
- Demonstrate transparent commitment and respect to social culture and Values of the home country including compliance to Statutory and Regulatory requirement of the client and the country.
- Treat Employees with equality regardless of their gender, religion or any other racial considerations.
- TCB shall not be involved in any business activities which may jeopardize its neutrality and impartiality and create any conflict of interest as an independent inspection, verification and certification body for product and personnel and management system certification. To this end TCB shall ensure full compliance to international standard practices and those required by its approval authorities in an honest and transparent manner.